The Center of the Middle East Economy
Dubai has emerged as a leading regional commercial hub with state-of-art infrastructure and a world class business environment. It has now become the logical place to do business in the Middle East, providing investors with a unique and comprehensive value added platform. With its strategic location, tax-free living and consistently strong economic outlook, Dubai is the ideal base for multinationals targeting markets in Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, the Asian Subcontinent and the Eastern Mediterranean. This had also reflected in the number of companies being registered with Department of Economic Development (DED) which equates to almost 91,224 companies being registered in the year 2013.
10 Reason why doing Business in Dubai is profitable?
- Growing and Diverse Economy
- Legal framework
- Physical Infrastructure
- Availability of manpower
- Investment support and promotion by the Government(DED)
- Free Zone
- 0% Tax
- Strategic Location Advantages of UAE
- EXPO 2020 has created a buzz in the world economy
- Visionary leadership
An Indian citizen who wishes to get his will attested he would have to personally go to IVS Global Services, the authorized agents of Indian Consulate. He should also bring two witnesses who should be India citizens but should not be a beneficiary. The physical presence is important as the signature on the Will has to be done in front of the Consular officer.
Following documents are needed
- Passport in original of the person executing the will.
- Copy the 1st, last and visa page of the passport of the person executing the will
- Will in original along with a copy of the same
- Passport in original of the witnesses.
- Copy the 1st, last and visa page of the passport of the witnesses
- 2 photographs (passport sized) of the person executing the will
To make the passport of a new born baby the parents can apply for the same at the Passport application centres. The addresses of the centres are
- BLS International,
202, Dubai National Insurance Building,
Opp. City Centre,
Near Flora Park Hotel,
Port Saeed, Deira.
- BLS International,
105, 106, First Floor,
Al Khaleej Center,
Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road,
- BLS International, KMCC Office, 4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles,
Near Bus Stand,
Al Sabkha Road,
- Application Form EAP1 duly typed
- English version of the birth certificate of the baby.
To obtain the English version of the birth certificate Dubai residents can approach the Kuwait/Al Baraha Hospital. Attestation of birth certificate by Ministry of foreign affairs is also needed
- Child Registration Form
- 4 Photographs. The photographs should be taken in a dark dress with white background
- Original and copies of the passports of the parents
- Marriage Certificate duly attested by the Home Department of the concerned state
- EAPII Form (This form is to be filled only if the name of the spouse is not endorsed in the passport of any parent) In case the marriage certificate is not attested or the name of the spouse in not endorsed then one should approach the Indian Consulate, Karama for a Joint Marriage Certificate. The couple would have to appear in person. They can fill the up the form available at the Consulate. They need to carry their original passports, a joint photograph and their marriage certificate.